Honeywell Introduces LCD Maintenance/Hour Meters
June 16th, 2008
Company: Honeywell Sensing and Control
MINNEAPOLIS, July 9, 2007 – Honeywell (NYSE: HON) today introduced its LCD Maintenance/Hour Meters with an available 50-hour maintenance meter and large digital display that is readable at all times.
The meters feature snap-in installation, fitting into a rectangular panel opening and mounts using self-contained clips. An integral terminal connector reduces line errors due to polarity issues, speeding up assembly time for OEMs.
This meter has an internal battery to power the display, making it viewable even when the meter is not accumulating hours.
Potential applications may include lawn and garden equipment; commercial sprayers; turf management and sport field/grounds maintenance equipment; golf carts; small-engine vehicles; portable generators, compressors; welders; snow blowers, log splitters; spo
Manufacturers of Meters:
- ASI Instruments
- Badger Equipment Company
- Cummins Inc
- DICKEY-john Corporation
- FW Murphy
- Gilson Company Inc
- Hirschmann Automation and Control Inc
- Honeywell Sensing and Control
- Hydac Corporation
- M-B-W Inc
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Sauer-Danfoss Inc
- SenDEC Corp
- Siemens VDO Automotive
- Spraying Systems Co
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (MN)
- Timken Company (The)
- Vogel Lubrication Inc
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections373 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?317 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views