Metso offers a wide range of conveyor belting to satisfy the rigorous demands of aggregate production and recycling operations. Our molded edge belt construction with rubber belt cover protects the fabric from moisture, dirt, rock and other foreign material. The belts are not cut from a wide slab or roll, but manufactured to a specific width, making them easier to train and track. They provide higher tensile strength, good flexibility and resistance to edge wears.
Metso Minerals Industries
Sweet Mfg. Co.
TB Wood's Incorporated
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park139 Views