Metso offers a wide range of conveyor belting to satisfy the rigorous demands of aggregate production and recycling operations. Our molded edge belt construction with rubber belt cover protects the fabric from moisture, dirt, rock and other foreign material. The belts are not cut from a wide slab or roll, but manufactured to a specific width, making them easier to train and track. They provide higher tensile strength, good flexibility and resistance to edge wears.
Metso Minerals Industries
Sweet Mfg. Co.
TB Wood's Incorporated
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest377 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections345 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company322 Views