Metso offers a wide range of conveyor belting to satisfy the rigorous demands of aggregate production and recycling operations. Our molded edge belt construction with rubber belt cover protects the fabric from moisture, dirt, rock and other foreign material. The belts are not cut from a wide slab or roll, but manufactured to a specific width, making them easier to train and track. They provide higher tensile strength, good flexibility and resistance to edge wears.
Metso Minerals Industries
Sweet Mfg. Co.
TB Wood's Incorporated
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs488 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger440 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities357 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register354 Views