Metso offers a wide range of conveyor belting to satisfy the rigorous demands of aggregate production and recycling operations. Our molded edge belt construction with rubber belt cover protects the fabric from moisture, dirt, rock and other foreign material. The belts are not cut from a wide slab or roll, but manufactured to a specific width, making them easier to train and track. They provide higher tensile strength, good flexibility and resistance to edge wears.
Metso Minerals Industries
Sweet Mfg. Co.
TB Wood's Incorporated
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers319 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 287 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts161 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views