EMP™s Next Generation Hydraulic Oil Cooler Keeps things Cool
January 14th, 2008
Category: Oil Coolers
Escanaba, MI - Engineered Machined Products (EMP) has introduced a next generation heavy-duty Air-to-Oil Hydraulic Oil Cooler as an aftermarket auxiliary cooling solution for heavy-duty off-highway applications in the construction, agriculture, forestry and military markets.
This innovative and robust modular system is fully customizable to meet exact customer specifications. Key features and benefits include:
§ 11â€ Electric Fans with one-of-a-kind Robust Brushless Motor for Long-Life.
§ 12 Volt and 24 Volt, with Pusher or Puller Configuration.
§ Fully Controllable with Automatic Fan Reversibility for Debris Removal.
§ Up to 100,000 BTU – Improves Heat Rejection by over 10%.
§ On/Off, CAN, PWM Controllability; Electronic Thermistor Control.
§ Higher Oil Flow Capacity.
§ Keeps Hydraulic System Continuously Cool.
§ One Fan and Two Fan Options.
§ Heavy-duty Aluminum and Steel Construction.
§ Built-in By-Pass Valves available.
§ Designed for the Harshest, Most Severe Heavy-Duty Applications.
Manufacturers of Oil Coolers:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views