EMP™s Next Generation Hydraulic Oil Cooler Keeps things Cool
January 14th, 2008
Category: Oil Coolers
Escanaba, MI – Engineered Machined Products (EMP) has introduced a next generation heavy-duty Air-to-Oil Hydraulic Oil Cooler as an aftermarket auxiliary cooling solution for heavy-duty off-highway applications in the construction, agriculture, forestry and military markets.
This innovative and robust modular system is fully customizable to meet exact customer specifications. Key features and benefits include:
§ 11â€ Electric Fans with one-of-a-kind Robust Brushless Motor for Long-Life.
§ 12 Volt and 24 Volt, with Pusher or Puller Configuration.
§ Fully Controllable with Automatic Fan Reversibility for Debris Removal.
§ Up to 100,000 BTU – Improves Heat Rejection by over 10%.
§ On/Off, CAN, PWM Controllability; Electronic Thermistor Control.
§ Higher Oil Flow Capacity.
§ Keeps Hydraulic System Continuously Cool.
§ One Fan and Two Fan Options.
§ Heavy-duty Aluminum and Steel Construction.
§ Built-in By-Pass Valves available.
§ Designed for the Harshest, Most Severe Heavy-Duty Applications.
Manufacturers of Oil Coolers:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger335 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views