March 9th, 2011
Company: Polydeck Screen Corporation
Category: Polyurethane Screens
Polydeck Screen Corporation will introduce its new PolyWeave screen panel design series in Booth C-6311 at CONEXPO in Las Vegas. The PolyWeave series features multiple surface shape options, all intended to improve material stratification and more effectively drain water than traditional flat surface panels. An actual demonstration of the effectiveness of the PolyWeave series will be repeated in Polydeck’s booth throughout the show.
All Polyurethane Screens:
Linatex Corporation of America
Polydeck Screen Corporation
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger352 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)316 Views