March 9th, 2011
Company: Polydeck Screen Corporation
Category: Polyurethane Screens
Polydeck Screen Corporation will introduce its new PolyWeave screen panel design series in Booth C-6311 at CONEXPO in Las Vegas. The PolyWeave series features multiple surface shape options, all intended to improve material stratification and more effectively drain water than traditional flat surface panels. An actual demonstration of the effectiveness of the PolyWeave series will be repeated in Polydeck’s booth throughout the show.
All Polyurethane Screens:
Linatex Corporation of America
Polydeck Screen Corporation
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1162 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program590 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas373 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents288 Views