March 9th, 2011
Company: Polydeck Screen Corporation
Category: Polyurethane Screens
Polydeck Screen Corporation will introduce its new PolyWeave screen panel design series in Booth C-6311 at CONEXPO in Las Vegas. The PolyWeave series features multiple surface shape options, all intended to improve material stratification and more effectively drain water than traditional flat surface panels. An actual demonstration of the effectiveness of the PolyWeave series will be repeated in Polydeck’s booth throughout the show.
All Polyurethane Screens:
Linatex Corporation of America
Polydeck Screen Corporation
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 902 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers289 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views