March 9th, 2011
Category: Polyurethane Screens
Polydeck Screen Corporation will introduce its new PolyWeave screen panel design series in Booth C-6311 at CONEXPO in Las Vegas. The PolyWeave series features multiple surface shape options, all intended to improve material stratification and more effectively drain water than traditional flat surface panels. An actual demonstration of the effectiveness of the PolyWeave series will be repeated in Polydeck’s booth throughout the show.
All Polyurethane Screens:
Linatex Corporation of America
Polydeck Screen Corporation
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve522 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry258 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky221 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views