March 9th, 2011
Company: Polydeck Screen Corporation
Category: Polyurethane Screens
Polydeck Screen Corporation will introduce its new PolyWeave screen panel design series in Booth C-6311 at CONEXPO in Las Vegas. The PolyWeave series features multiple surface shape options, all intended to improve material stratification and more effectively drain water than traditional flat surface panels. An actual demonstration of the effectiveness of the PolyWeave series will be repeated in Polydeck’s booth throughout the show.
All Polyurethane Screens:
Linatex Corporation of America
Polydeck Screen Corporation
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park162 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule127 Views