Superior Industries Launches New Track Mounted Radial Stacking Conveyor
July 2nd, 2012
Company: Superior Industries, Inc.
Morris, MN – Superior Industries, a leading American manufacturer of conveyor systems and components, reveals its newest conveyor design to the market today. Known as the Geotrek Conveyor, the track mounted radial stacker can be directly linked with portable crushing and screening equipment in applications that require material stockpiling.
Equipped with independent hydraulic cylinders at both the head and tail ends of the conveyor, the unit can also be used as a mobile transfer or link conveyor. Other common applications include bulk material loading to ships, barges and trucks.
For smooth and steady handling during travel, Superior engineers equipped the unit with proportional track drive controls. The technology allows for smoother, steadier travel when the tracks are engaged. Each Geotrek Conveyor also features the company’s patented powerfold design. During unfolding, the stacker’s hydraulic cylinders retract, protecting the cylinder rods from damaging dust and debris during operation. The new track mounted stacker also comes equipped with a remote control to operate the unit’s belt and tracks.
To date, Superior has engineered and manufactured a pair of 42-inch wide by 80-foot long Geotrek Conveyors. The units are self-contained, each equipped with a 77 HP diesel engine to supply hydraulic power to the tracks, drive, raise and fold functions. As the only North American conveyor manufacturer with in-house components manufacturing, the units were also assembled with Superior brand idlers, Chevron® wing pulleys, Exterra® belt cleaners and take-ups.
About Superior Industries
Superior Industries has a reputation of engineering and manufacturing groundbreaking, bulk material handling conveyors and cutting-edge components. From its headquarters in Morris, Minnesota, the manufacturer supplies the market with stackers, transfer conveyors and stationary systems plus idlers, pulleys and accessories to lower operating costs and increase production. The company manufactures from two additional plants in Arizona and Georgia.
All Portable Conveyors:
Astec Mobile Screens
Earth Corp Industries
Excel Equipment Manufacturing Inc
Extec Screens & Crushers Southeast
Screen Machine Industries
Superior Industries, Inc.
- Superior Unveils New Track Option for Portable Stackers
- NEW SUPERIOR INDUSTRIES TRAILBLAZER™ PORTABLE GROUNDLINE INCLUDES 500 FEET OF CONVEYOR IN ONE TOWABLE PACKAGE
- Superior Industries Launches New Track Mounted Radial Stacking Conveyor
Thor Global Enterprises Ltd.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February437 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again288 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car209 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)182 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views