Deister adds highly-mobile, heavy-duty horizontal screening plant with feed conveyor to new line of versatile portable units
October 27th, 2011
Company: Deister Machine Company
Category: Portable Screens
FORT WAYNE, IN – Deister Machine Company, Inc., a leading manufacturer of high-quality vibrating feeding, scalping and screening equipment, introduces the Deister Portable Heavy-Duty Horizontal Screening Plant with Feed Conveyor as the latest addition to its new line of premium portable screening plants. Available in 6-foot x 20-foot; and 8-foot x 20-foot models; and offered in a number of custom configurations, the Deister Portable Heavy-Duty Horizontal Screening Plant with Feed Conveyor is a highly-mobile and versatile solution that is ideal for in-pit portability or ease of transport from site to site in crushed stone, and sand & gravel; or in concrete and asphalt recycle applications. Centered on the superior performance of the Deister heavy-duty horizontal triple-shaft vibrating screen, every Deister premium portable plant is engineered for maximum longevity, value and uptime – and is supported by unequaled service and parts availability.
The Deister Portable Heavy-Duty Horizontal Screening Plant with Feed Conveyor incorporates numerous innovative features that include an optional 42-inch screen feed conveyor (48-inch on the 8-foot-wide unit); walking beam tandem-axle suspension; access ladders and walkways on both sides and front of the screen with hydraulic folding on one side; centralized grease points; chutes and hoppers lined or made from AR 400 plate; a 60-inch undersize conveyor below the 6-foot x 20-foot screen (or an 84-inch undersize conveyor on the 8-foot x 20-foot screen); 30-inch motorized head pulley cross conveyors (or 36-inch on the 8-foot x 20-foot screen); and self-cleaning, wing-type tail pulleys.
Additional optional features include a receiving hopper for crusher return; an optional four (4) leg hydraulic leveling package with 12 VDC power pack and filtration; optional hydraulic cylinders to fold conveyor and additional cylinders to adjust discharge height; optional six (6) or eight (8) hydraulic leveling/Run-On cylinders powered by a Honda engine; and optional spring loaded belt scrapers.
As a family-owned business with nearly a century of manufacturing excellence, Deister Machine Company remains a customer-focused leader in the aggregate and mining industries. For more information on Deister Premium Portable Screening Plants; or on its complete line of feeding, scalping and screening equipment; call 260-426-7495 or email firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit http://www.deistermachine.com/.
All Portable Screens:
Deister Machine Company
- Deister adds highly-mobile, heavy-duty horizontal screening plant with feed conveyor to new line of versatile portable units
- GreyStone’s New Self-Erecting Screen Tower™ Allows Producers To Go Completely Portable
- GreyStone’s Self-Erecting Screen Tower™ Allows Producers To Go Completely Portable
Metso Minerals Industries
Sandvik Mining and Construction LLC
Screen Machine Industries
- TEREX INTRODUCES UNIQUE NEW TEREX® CEDARAPIDS CRS6203 PORTABLE SCREEN PLANT
- TEREX® SIMPLICITY TXW616T PORTABLE SCREEN AND WASH PLANT OFFERS HIGH PRODUCTION
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers296 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 282 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views