Paladin Construction Group Expands Its Broad, Safe Line Of Quick Couplers
February 23rd, 2011
Company: Paladin Construction Group
Category: Quick Couplers
DEXTER, MI – Paladin Construction Group (PCG) is unveiling two new quick coupler systems at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 in the North Hall, Booth 1849. Adding the new JRB PowerLatch™ and Bradco Mini-Excavator Coupler to PCG’s extensive line of quick couplers provides customers with one single-source solution when searching for simple, yet safe ways to quickly change attachments on most excavators, mini-excavators, wheel loaders and loader backhoes.
Well respected as a quick coupler manufacturer for more than 25 years under the JRB brand, Paladin Construction Group has teamed with Miller UK Limited in North America to offer customers the industry’s most extensive quick coupler line for all carriers in combination with its eight leading attachment brands—many with histories dating back 30 to 50 years. These brands are: JRB, Bradco, Sweepster, CP, CustomWorks, FFC, Harley and McMillen. In addition to these brands, all JRB and Bradco couplers are compatible with most attachment and machine brands.
The new JRB PowerLatch, designed by Miller, is one of the safest, most advanced quick couplers available for excavators and loader backhoes. Engineered with the patented Automatic Blocking System (ABS), it features backup mechanical locks on both the front and rear attachment pins that are independent of the machine’s hydraulic locking and operating system. The ABS mechanical backup safety system automatically locks both pins so coupler engagement is maintained even if a hydraulic failure occurs. Attachments can only be removed under operator control when they are in a safe, curled position. It has the most features and is one of the lightest, yet strongest excavator and loader backhoe quick couplers available today and features minimal offset.
The Bradco Mini-Excavator Coupler maintains the same unique Miller design features as the JRB PowerLatch and is available in two versions, featuring a compact design that is lighter, yet stronger than most mini-excavator couplers. The cost-effective manual version uses a manual locking pin to maintain attachment engagement and worker safety on all mini-excavator models. For five-ton mini-excavators and above, the fully automatic version replaces the manual safety pin with hydraulic operation and includes hydraulic check valves that prevent attachment disengagement if hydraulic failure occurs.
In addition to these new couplers, Paladin Construction Group will also display its new CP Scoop Bucket and new Bradco Mini-Excavator Buckets at the show. The CP Scoop Bucket features a unique design that allows operators to cut through the ground more efficiently and hold more material for a higher payload. The Bradco Mini-Excavator Buckets provide the reliable, proven performance Bradco attachments have provided on skid steers and tractors for years.
Paladin Construction Group, part of Paladin Brands, is a leading manufacturer of couplers and attachments throughout North America and parts of the world for the construction, aggregate, agriculture, landscaping, land clearing, recycle, mining, demolition, utility, aviation and municipal market segments. Paladin Construction Group’s headquarters is located in Dexter, Michigan—an ISO 9001-2008 registered facility. Paladin Brands is a Dover Corporation company. For more information about Paladin’s entire attachment offering, call 800-428-2538; fax 330-734-3019; e-mail: email@example.com; or visit www.paladinconstructiongroup.com.
All Quick Couplers:
- CASE INTRODUCES HYDRAULIC COUPLER FOR WHEEL LOADERS
- NEW COUPLER AND HAMMER GIVE CASE EXCAVATOR OPERATORS
Leading Edge Attachments Inc
- The 2-Way Bucket
- Introducing the New 120 Metric Ton Class Size
- The Excavator Straight Rakeâ€
- The DigNRip Bucket:â€
- The New High-Capacity Multi-Ripper Bucketâ€ For Quarries
Miller Ground Breaking, Inc.
Paladin Construction Group
Rockland Manufacturing Company
Wedgelock Equipment Inc
Manufacturers of Quick Couplers:
- ACS Industries Incorporated
- AIM Attachments
- Allu Group
- Amulet Manufacturing Company Inc
- Attachments International, Inc.
- Case Construction
- Caterpillar Inc
- Cequent Performance Products
- Dromone Engineering Limited
- ESCO Corporation
- Hammeroc Corporation
- Helac Corporation
- Hensley Industries Inc
- JCB Inc
- Kenco Corporation
- Kinshofer Liftall Inc
- Komatsu America Corp
- Kubota Tractor Corporation
- LEMAC Corp
- Leading Edge Attachments Inc
- Miller Ground Breaking, Inc.
- NPK Construction Equipment Inc
- National Attachments Inc
- PSM LLC
- Paladin Light Construction (IA]
- Pemberton Manufacturing, Inc
- Rockland Manufacturing Company
- Solesbee's Equipment and Attachments LLC
- Volvo Construction Equipment North America Inc
- Wedgelock Equipment Inc
- Weldco-Beales Manufacturing Alberta Ltd
- Werk-Brau Company Inc
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned479 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views