Superior Industries Launches New Track Mounted Radial Stacking Conveyor
July 2nd, 2012
Company: Superior Industries, Inc.
Morris, MN – Superior Industries, a leading American manufacturer of conveyor systems and components, reveals its newest conveyor design to the market today. Known as the Geotrek Conveyor, the track mounted radial stacker can be directly linked with portable crushing and screening equipment in applications that require material stockpiling.
Equipped with independent hydraulic cylinders at both the head and tail ends of the conveyor, the unit can also be used as a mobile transfer or link conveyor. Other common applications include bulk material loading to ships, barges and trucks.
For smooth and steady handling during travel, Superior engineers equipped the unit with proportional track drive controls. The technology allows for smoother, steadier travel when the tracks are engaged. Each Geotrek Conveyor also features the company’s patented powerfold design. During unfolding, the stacker’s hydraulic cylinders retract, protecting the cylinder rods from damaging dust and debris during operation. The new track mounted stacker also comes equipped with a remote control to operate the unit’s belt and tracks.
To date, Superior has engineered and manufactured a pair of 42-inch wide by 80-foot long Geotrek Conveyors. The units are self-contained, each equipped with a 77 HP diesel engine to supply hydraulic power to the tracks, drive, raise and fold functions. As the only North American conveyor manufacturer with in-house components manufacturing, the units were also assembled with Superior brand idlers, Chevron® wing pulleys, Exterra® belt cleaners and take-ups.
About Superior Industries
Superior Industries has a reputation of engineering and manufacturing groundbreaking, bulk material handling conveyors and cutting-edge components. From its headquarters in Morris, Minnesota, the manufacturer supplies the market with stackers, transfer conveyors and stationary systems plus idlers, pulleys and accessories to lower operating costs and increase production. The company manufactures from two additional plants in Arizona and Georgia.
All Radial Stackers:
Superior Industries, Inc.
- Portable Radial Stacker with Powerful Features from Superior Industries
- Superior Industries Launches New Track Mounted Radial Stacking Conveyor
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park161 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule119 Views