The Eliminator rake “eliminates” manual labor while preparing all types of soil. Go from an uncleared lot to a finished seedbed with one attachment.
- Precision placement allows you to push soil within inches of the edges.
- Perfect along driveways, walks and curbs.
- Grading teeth create a smooth final grade.
- Great for removing shrubs and small vegetation.
- Works well in tight areas, normally requiring hours of manual labor.
- Scarifying teeth loosen even the hardest soils. (Both forward and in reverse)
Multiple sizes available to fit your needs. The Eliminator is now available in three different sizes: 42″, 72″ and 84″ (1066.8 mm, 1828.8 mm, and 2133.6 mm).
INSTALATION OF SCARIFIER TEETH
Start machine and raise The Eliminator® 1″-2″ above the ground.
Shut machine off.
- Block lift arms.
- Remove teeth from storage on the side of The Eliminator®.
- Install scarifier teeth underneath the rear of The Eliminator® with angled-edge down and facing forward.
- Secure with quick-pins, remove blocks and you are ready to work.
Warning: At no time should you step between The Eliminator and the machine or get beneath The Eliminator.
All Rake Attachments:
- Loader Rakes
- Blade Rakes
- Power Box Rakes
- Rock and Root Rake
- Multiple Application Rakes
- Loader Rake - Top Clamp
- Landscape Rakes
- Preparator Rake by CEAttachments, Inc.
- Eliminator Scarifier Rake by CEAttachments, Inc
- EDGE® Power Rake by CEAttachments, Inc.
- EDGE® Auto Rake by CEAttachments, Inc.
- EDGE® Brush/Root Rakes by CEAttachments, Inc.
- EDGE® Grader Rake by CEAttachments, Inc.
Daniel MFG Inc.
Leading Edge Attachments Inc
- The 2-Way Bucket
- Introducing the New 120 Metric Ton Class Size
- The Excavator Straight Rakeâ€
- The DigNRip Bucket:â€
- The New High-Capacity Multi-Ripper Bucketâ€ For Quarries
- Introducing The New Excavator Multi-Ripper Rakeâ€ From Leading Edge Attachments, Inc. Patent Pending in US and Canada
Wedgelock Equipment Inc
Werk-Brau Company Inc
Manufacturers of Rake Attachments:
- ACS Industries Incorporated
- AIM Attachments
- ATI Corp
- Ashland Industries
- Attachments International, Inc.
- Bobcat Company
- Branson Tractor Company Div Branson Machinery LLC
- Bush Hog LLC
- Case Construction
- Caterpillar Inc
- Daniel MFG Inc.
- Ditch Witch
- Erskine Attachments
- Ingersoll Rand Construction Technologies
- Kenco Corporation
- Leading Edge Attachments Inc
- Loegering Mfg.
- McLaughlin Manufacturing Company
- Montana Tractors
- Paladin Light Construction (IA]
- Pemberton Manufacturing, Inc
- Rockland Manufacturing Company
- Solesbee's Equipment and Attachments LLC
- Toro Company (The)
- Wedgelock Equipment Inc
- Weldco-Beales Manufacturing Alberta Ltd
- Werk-Brau Company Inc
- Woods Equipment Company
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers414 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg320 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views