RAMCO’s Slab Buster reduces/eliminates need for additional hammers
May 10th, 2012
Company: Ramco Construction Tools Inc
Category: Rock Breakers (Attachments)
Having more tool options can reduce or eliminate the need for additional hammers or rental equipment.The RAMCO Slab Buster is the professional’s tool of choice for the demolition of bridge decks, heavy foundations, airport runways, etc.
Conventional tools not only wear faster but also can spear bridge decks and foundations, resulting in broken tools. The Slab Busters unique striking face is larger, up to twice the shaft diameter, allowing for concrete to be broken easily and effectively in depth, width and length. It’s shattering effect works great for loosening concrete from rebar. An experienced operator can be off the job in half the time. Used properly, the Slab Buster not only gets the job done at an accelerated pace, but is much more kind to your hammer. In addition, common operating faults such as blank firing and prying that lead to tool failure can be drastically reduced. Using the correct tool for the right application can turn a marginally profitable job into a real money maker.
All Rock Breakers (Attachments):
Allied Construction Products LLC
Astec Industries Inc
Atlas Construction Machines Inc
Atlas Copco Construction Tools LLC
- Atlas Copco Provides Better Carrier Class Fit With New HB 3600 Hydraulic Breaker
- The new Atlas Copco HB 3600:More performance per kilo and a perfect match to carrier classes.
- Atlas Copco Construction Tools Offers Largest Hydraulic Breaker in U.S.
- Atlas Copco Construction Tools Offers HB 5800 Hydraulic Breaker Attachment
- Atlas Copco Construction Tools Introduces HB 2500 Hydraulic Breaker
- Atlas Copco Construction Tools HB 4200 Hydraulic Breaker
- Atlas Copco Construction Tools Offers MB 1700 Hydraulic Breaker Attachment
- Atlas Copco Introduces Heavy-Duty SilverLine Working Tools For Heavy Hydraulic Breakers
Breaker Technology Inc (BTI)
- Breaker Technology Inc. Mobile Rock Breakers
- Breaker Technology (BTI) introduces Hydraulic Breaker 'powerhouse'
- Caterpillar® H55Ds Hydraulic Hammer For Compact Equipment Features High Power and Superior Reliability, Serviceability
- New Caterpillar® H65Ds Hydraulic Hammer Provides Compact Equipment Users An Additional Option
- New Caterpillar® H35Ds and H45Ds Complete Full Line of Small Caterpillar Hydraulic Hammers
- New Caterpillar H180Ds Hydraulic Hammer Delivers High Productivity and Reliability in an Easy-To-Service Package
MB America, Inc.
Ramco Construction Tools Inc
Manufacturers of Rock Breakers (Attachments):
- Allied Construction Products LLC
- Arrowhead Rockdrill Company Inc
- Astec Industries Inc
- Atlas Construction Machines Inc
- Atlas Copco Construction Tools LLC
- Bobcat Company
- Breaker Technology Inc (BTI)
- Caterpillar Inc
- Chicago Pneumatic
- Comet Breaker
- Ditch Witch
- Excel Equipment Manufacturing Inc
- Gradall Company
- Hammeroc Corporation
- INDECO North America Inc
- IPC Industries Inc
- Ingersoll Rand Construction Technologies
- International Tractor Company Inc
- Kent Demolition Tools Furukawa
- MB America, Inc.
- Magnum Attachments
- NPK Construction Equipment Inc
- Okada America
- PowerTech Canada Inc
- Sandvik Mining and Construction LLC
- Stanley Hydraulic Tools
- Tramac Corporation
- Universal Impact Technologies Inc
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry314 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views