February 26th, 2008
Company: Reflexite Americas
Category: Reflective Material (Multipurpose)
Abrasion resistant delineation sheeting from Reflexite is brilliantly retroflective at night and can be seen most commonly on guardrail markings. Reflexive delineation sheeting is used for reflectors that are mounted on guardrails, barriers and delineator posts.
- Colors available are red, white, and yellow
- Maximum sheeting width is 30 inches
- Minimum silt width is 0.250 inches
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1602 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention176 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views