February 26th, 2008
Company: Reflexite Americas
Category: Reflective Material (Multipurpose)
Abrasion resistant delineation sheeting from Reflexite is brilliantly retroflective at night and can be seen most commonly on guardrail markings. Reflexive delineation sheeting is used for reflectors that are mounted on guardrails, barriers and delineator posts.
- Colors available are red, white, and yellow
- Maximum sheeting width is 30 inches
- Minimum silt width is 0.250 inches
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry740 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year259 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views