February 26th, 2008
Company: Reflexite Americas
Category: Reflective Material (Multipurpose)
Abrasion resistant delineation sheeting from Reflexite is brilliantly retroflective at night and can be seen most commonly on guardrail markings. Reflexive delineation sheeting is used for reflectors that are mounted on guardrails, barriers and delineator posts.
- Colors available are red, white, and yellow
- Maximum sheeting width is 30 inches
- Minimum silt width is 0.250 inches
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views