February 26th, 2008
Company: Reflexite Americas
Category: Reflective Material (Multipurpose)
Abrasion resistant delineation sheeting from Reflexite is brilliantly retroflective at night and can be seen most commonly on guardrail markings. Reflexive delineation sheeting is used for reflectors that are mounted on guardrails, barriers and delineator posts.
- Colors available are red, white, and yellow
- Maximum sheeting width is 30 inches
- Minimum silt width is 0.250 inches
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger455 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources444 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities402 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company380 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views