February 26th, 2008
Company: Reflexite Americas
Category: Reflective Material (Multipurpose)
Abrasion resistant delineation sheeting from Reflexite is brilliantly retroflective at night and can be seen most commonly on guardrail markings. Reflexive delineation sheeting is used for reflectors that are mounted on guardrails, barriers and delineator posts.
- Colors available are red, white, and yellow
- Maximum sheeting width is 30 inches
- Minimum silt width is 0.250 inches
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two miners killed after rock strikes boom truck913 Views
- Gamecocks get the win over Vulcan in battle for land588 Views
- How much fun can you handle? Quarry Quest 2014 Photos499 Views
- Rock quarry working through the night for Boeing 777X372 Views
- Sand pit employee life-flighted to hospital after hit-and-run at work188 Views