REICHdrill (pronounced ‘Richdrill’) is a leading manufacturer of drilling equipment for the quarrying and mining industries. The REICHdrill C-550-DII is suitable for 5 to 6¾ inch hole to a maximum depth of 148 feet with 30 foot drill pipe. Maximum rated pull down is 35,000 lbs. with bit loading to 40,000 lbs. The C-550-DII is available as a low or high pressure drill with 900 to 1070 CFM for rotary and DTH. Our drills outperform the competition in some of the world’s toughest quarries and mines.
For more information on our complete line of blast hole drills visit us at www.reichdrill.com or contact us at 814-342-5500.
All Blasthole Drills:
Raimonde Drilling Corporation
Sandvik Mining and Construction LLC
Manufacturers of Blasthole Drills:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding215 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs201 Views