REICHdrill (pronounced ‘Richdrill’) is a leading manufacturer of drilling equipment for the quarrying and mining industries. The REICHdrill C-550-DII is suitable for 5 to 6¾ inch hole to a maximum depth of 148 feet with 30 foot drill pipe. Maximum rated pull down is 35,000 lbs. with bit loading to 40,000 lbs. The C-550-DII is available as a low or high pressure drill with 900 to 1070 CFM for rotary and DTH. Our drills outperform the competition in some of the world’s toughest quarries and mines.
For more information on our complete line of blast hole drills visit us at www.reichdrill.com or contact us at 814-342-5500.
All Blasthole Drills:
Raimonde Drilling Corporation
Sandvik Mining and Construction LLC
Manufacturers of Blasthole Drills:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies478 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting459 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned395 Views