AmSafe Commercial Passenger Restraints
June 9th, 2008
Company: AmSafe Commercial Products Inc
Category: Restraining Systems (Seat Belts)
AmSafe traditional restraints are specified as original equipment on nearly all of the largest commercial and regional airframe manufacturer”s aircraft: Airbus Industries, ATR, The Boeing Company, Bombardier Aerospace, British Aerospace, CASA, Dornier, Embraer, and more. Our seatbelts are even used to secure passengers on Air Force One.
Our traditional restraint design and commitment to safety innovation ensures that the most advanced technology is available to every crew and passenger no matter what type of aircraft they fly. With more than 30 years in the aviation restraint business, AmSafe has delivered millions of passenger seatbelts worldwide.
AmSafe utilizes superior webbings, load limiting devices and dampened inertia reel mechanisms. From the industry standard 16g passenger lap belt, to our newest and the world”s first, AmSafe Aviation Inflatable Restraint, AmSafe is ready to meet passenger seat restraint needs with the most advanced technology available.
Over 150 webbing colors, high quality nylon or polyester, custom plating and engraving – AmSafe is the clear choice of interior designers searching for the perfect restraint to compliment modern aircraft interiors.
- 16g tested, state-of-the-art systems for all applications – dynamically certified seat installations
- Y-belts for front row and bulkhead seating positions – cost-effective solution in demanding HIC (Head Injury Criteria) environments
- Patented 16g teardrop buckle – our industry standard buckle, light weight, self-clearing mechanism and logo plating capability
All Restraining Systems (Seat Belts):
AmSafe Commercial Products Inc
Manufacturers of Restraining Systems (Seat Belts):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show257 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader175 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs169 Views