Ritchie Bros. is the world”s largest auctioneer of transportation and industrial equipment. People choose Ritchie Bros. auctions when they”re buying and selling trucks, trailers and transportation equipment for several reasons.
- all auctions unreserved- no reserves or minimum prices
- open to the public- no charge to attend or bid
- no buyer”s premium
- 3rd party financing available
- fair global market prices
With more than 17,000 transportation lots sold at unreserved public auction in 2007, Ritchie Bros. has the largest selection of unused, low-mileage and used transportation equipment anywhere. Learn more about the benefits of buying or selling transportation equipment at a Ritchie Bros. unreserved public auction. For more information about unreserved transportation auctions, please contact us today.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2312 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...544 Views
- How to become a more productive worker311 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views