Intelligently engineered to provide the greatest drilling performance, Cat track drills are designed with a sturdy frame for long life and high availability. An advanced carousel rod changer speeds cycle times, and boom extensions enhance drill pattern coverage. With ground-level access to service points, maintenance is quick and convenient, increasing uptime and productivity levels. The proven Cat rock drills have the fewest internal parts in the industry and offer convenient field serviceability. The MD5050T is the smallest of the four track drills in the Cat line and is capable of drilling 4-inch-diameter holes to a depth of as much as 102.5 feet.
All Rock Drills (Hydraulic):
Atlas Copco Construction Mining Technique USA
Atlas Copco Construction Tools LLC
TEI Rock Drills
Manufacturers of Rock Drills (Hydraulic):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show257 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader175 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs171 Views