Intelligently engineered to provide the greatest drilling performance, Cat track drills are designed with a sturdy frame for long life and high availability. An advanced carousel rod changer speeds cycle times, and boom extensions enhance drill pattern coverage. With ground-level access to service points, maintenance is quick and convenient, increasing uptime and productivity levels. The proven Cat rock drills have the fewest internal parts in the industry and offer convenient field serviceability. The MD5050T is the smallest of the four track drills in the Cat line and is capable of drilling 4-inch-diameter holes to a depth of as much as 102.5 feet.
All Rock Drills (Hydraulic):
Atlas Copco Construction Mining Technique USA
Atlas Copco Construction Tools LLC
TEI Rock Drills
Manufacturers of Rock Drills (Hydraulic):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)419 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars346 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)290 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees273 Views
- Texas town buys quarry land to eventually shut it down and keep the neighborhood quiet205 Views