We supply tracks for almost any Track Loader on the market. Our mission is to provide the highest quality rubber track for the lowest possible price. New track sizes are being produced each quarter. Continue to check the website for updates.
One of the latest improvements in replacement tracks is what is known as Continuous Steel Cord Technology. Using Continous Steel Cords (CSC), as opposed to overlapping the steel cords at a single joint, provides up to 40% more strength in the track. Given proper use of the machine this can potentially extend the lifespan of your tracks and save your company considerable money over the years in replacement tracks alone. The truth is, there are tracks out there that still use the overlapping technology that even exceed the strength of the continuous steel cord tracks. When properly implemented the overlapping technology can be just as strong as the continuous steel cord. The CSC method was adopted by the Chinese factories many years ago to be able to compete with the supreme technology of the South Korean manufacturers. Rubbertrax, Inc offers both types of cord technologies and backs them by a warranty that will provide confidence to the end user. Talk to our sales team for more information. Some of our staff members have more than eight years of dedicated rubber track experience and we can discuss all the different types of track design and how it effects your business.
All Rubber Tracks:
Costex Tractor Parts
- MATTRACKS rubber track conversions for 4 wheel drive and front assist tractors.
- The Model 200 Series Track Conversions for vehicles 20,000 lbs. GVW. Extra Heavy Duty Suspension
- The Model 175 Series Track Conversions for vehicles up to 15,000 lbs GVW. Heavy Duty Suspension
Solideal USA Inc
Manufacturers of Rubber Tracks:
- Bridgestone Industrial Products America Inc
- Camoplast Rockland Ltd
- Chermack Machine Inc
- Costex Tractor Parts
- Dominion Equipment Parts
- Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company (The)
- Grouser Products
- Ingersoll Rand Construction Technologies
- Loegering Mfg.
- Mattracks Inc
- McLaren Industries
- PowerTraxx Vehicles Inc
- RubberTrax. Inc.
- SRJ Inc
- Solideal USA Inc
- Track One USA
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew159 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views