Edgeolite, Exterior Truck Step Mats. Can Save Commercial Drivers From Injuries.
August 13th, 2010
Our Truck Rebound Mats are specially designed to reduce and diminish the amount of Knee, Leg, Ankle, and Back injuries which are so commonly associated with the repetitious actions of getting in and out of a commercial truck or semi Truck.
Our New Step Mats which are specially designed help remove the impact on your knees, as it take’s the shock out of your step. They help elevate the pressure, the impact, and pain from going to your knees and back, during the action of getting in and out of a commercial truck or semi truck.
Many truck drivers are sustaining serious injuries. Having the added line of defense of these specially designed mats on trucks exterior steps, can help prevent these injuries.
This product truly performs at its best to avoid and to alleviate these types injuries.
It’s a common sense solution for a serious problem.
The rebound step mats truck are made with quality materials. They are extremely durable, they install in minutes, are easy to clean and are made in the USA.
Edgeolite, specializes in safety for the commercial trucking industry. Edgeolite designs products that are safety enhancement related. The products are designed to bring a targeted line of safety and awareness to help resolve and prevent many safety issues.
Edgeolite looks forward to developing and distributing their products which promote more safety and less injuries, to owner operators, fleet owners , workers and to the whole trucking industry.
All Safety Devices and Systems (Fall Protection):
Miller Electric Manufacturing Company
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park166 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29138 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule131 Views