New SAS Alarm
January 8th, 2008
Utilizing Preco™s Standard PreView System with the new S.A.S. Alarm (built from the same technology as the 6000 series alarm) makes backing safety better than ever. When the vehicle is in reverse, the Self-Adjusting S.A.S. Alarm operates at 5 decibels above the surrounding noise. Once the PreView unit detects an object, the output of the alarm increases to the full 112 decibels, warning those near the vehicle and the operator of a dangerous situation. The In-Cab Display provides an audible and visual notification of an object within the danger zone of the vehicle.
Manufacturers of Safety Devices and Systems(Flags and Lights and Markers and Signs):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1311 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1045 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?700 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant538 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth500 Views