New SAS Alarm
January 8th, 2008
Utilizing Preco™s Standard PreView System with the new S.A.S. Alarm (built from the same technology as the 6000 series alarm) makes backing safety better than ever. When the vehicle is in reverse, the Self-Adjusting S.A.S. Alarm operates at 5 decibels above the surrounding noise. Once the PreView unit detects an object, the output of the alarm increases to the full 112 decibels, warning those near the vehicle and the operator of a dangerous situation. The In-Cab Display provides an audible and visual notification of an object within the danger zone of the vehicle.
Manufacturers of Safety Devices and Systems(Flags and Lights and Markers and Signs):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151074 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success545 Views