New SAS Alarm
January 8th, 2008
Utilizing Preco™s Standard PreView System with the new S.A.S. Alarm (built from the same technology as the 6000 series alarm) makes backing safety better than ever. When the vehicle is in reverse, the Self-Adjusting S.A.S. Alarm operates at 5 decibels above the surrounding noise. Once the PreView unit detects an object, the output of the alarm increases to the full 112 decibels, warning those near the vehicle and the operator of a dangerous situation. The In-Cab Display provides an audible and visual notification of an object within the danger zone of the vehicle.
Manufacturers of Safety Devices and Systems(Flags and Lights and Markers and Signs):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1642 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award354 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world235 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention188 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village144 Views