Intersystems automatic sampling system for sand and aggregate
January 13th, 2012
Category: Sampling Systems
The sampler provides for a safer process and more representative and repeatable sample than hand sampling methods, according to Intersystems.
The RS removes the need to have an individual assigned to the sampling process, eliminating time consuming production stops and lockouts and the wear and tear caused by those stops. The Model RS sampler meets ASTM specifications for automatic sampling.
All Sampling Systems:
Pine Instrument Company
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1049 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger390 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities335 Views