Intersystems automatic sampling system for sand and aggregate
January 13th, 2012
Category: Sampling Systems
The sampler provides for a safer process and more representative and repeatable sample than hand sampling methods, according to Intersystems.
The RS removes the need to have an individual assigned to the sampling process, eliminating time consuming production stops and lockouts and the wear and tear caused by those stops. The Model RS sampler meets ASTM specifications for automatic sampling.
All Sampling Systems:
Pine Instrument Company
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri716 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas423 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials260 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry241 Views
- Making sense of the split: Don't worry about Navistar, but where will Caterpillar find its 15-liter truck engine?224 Views