SILENT DRIVE TO MANUFACTURE AND DISTRIBUTE PORTABLE SCISSOR LIFT
June 10th, 2009
Company: Silent Drive
ORANGE CITY, Iowa –Truck auxiliary lift and trailer suspension manufacturer, Silent Drive, Inc., Orange City, Iowa, announced a joint venture with Portable Lift Equipment, Inc., Beresford, S.D., to manufacture and distribute the TP 9000 mobile scissor lift. As the world’s only towable, auto-leveling scissors lift, it does not require a special trailer for transport and can be used for utility construction, roof repair, tree trimming and construction applications.
The TP 9000 features a 48-inch by 64-inch platform with a 30-inch rollout deck extension and a 28-foot maximum working height. Two 12-volt DC deep cycle batteries provide 50-100 lifts per charge. An on-board battery charger and 110 VAC power are standard.
The lift meets ANSI and CSA standards and features outrigger legs for stability as well as non-slip steps and platform to ensure user safety. An optional auto-level feature allows the lift to be set up quickly and safely. The lift can also be customized for specific applications. A self-drive option will be available in July of 2009.
All Scissor Lift Aerial Work Platforms:
AICHI (A Toyota Industries Company)
JLG Industries Inc
- JLG Offers Five-Year Extended Warranty Program for ES Series Scissor Lifts
- Improvements Increase Usability and Reduce Maintenance Costs on JLG® Electric Scissor Lifts
- Electricians Package Increases Versatility of JLG® Electric Scissor Lifts
- JLG Debuts Five New Die-Cast Models
MEC Aerial Work Platforms
- TEREX AWP ANNOUNCES NEW WAYS TO ACCESS SERVICE AND PARTS MANUALS
- TEREX TO MANUFACTURE SCISSOR LIFTS IN COVENTRY, UK
Manufacturers of Scissor Lift Aerial Work Platforms:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga576 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance305 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments266 Views