McCloskey Introduces Powerful High Energy Mobile Screener with Stand-Alone Capabilities
June 29th, 2012
Company: McCloskey International
Category: Polyurethane Screens
Peterborough, ON – McCloskey has introduced the R230 High Energy Durable Screener, one of the most robust, durable and powerful heavy duty mobile screeners in the world. With a weight of 34,000 kgs, the R230 is capable of operating as a stand-alone plant, producing finished product or it can also serve as a primary scalping component to the very largest of portable crushing spreads.
The R230 has a number of features that place it ahead of competitors in the category. The heavy duty High Energy Screenbox provides the highest product capacity in its class at 20’ x 6’, and raises at the lower end for easy bottom deck access.
A significantly longer and wider direct feed Hardox lined hopper provides the largest loading area in its class, while a wide feed opening allows for the free flow of material and high volume capacity. The R230’s optimal chute design minimizes potential material spillage and blockages.
Powered by a 225Hp 6 cylinder Cat diesel engine, the R230 offers Track Mobility, integrated hydraulic folding stockpiling conveyors, travel out walkways requiring no folding or disassembly for transport, and fast on-site setup time – as little as ten minutes.
As with all McCloskey equipment, the R230 has excellent access for maintenance and service with standing room inside the Powerpack and an open access service bay, saving time and reducing costs. With additional options like a radio remote control for tracks, top deck and bottom deck finger screens, or a plate apron feeder rather than a belt feeder, the R230 is a standalone powerhouse unmatched in the industry.
All Screen Media:
Linatex Corporation of America
Major Wire Industries Limited
- HyperSlot™ Improves Screening Efficiency, Removes More Fines
- OptimumWire® Provides A Stronger Alternative To Traditional Woven Wire
- Flex-Mat® 3 Increases Throughput While Reducing Downtime
- Double-Weave™ Woven Wire Ideal For High-Impact, Top-Deck Screening
- LFM™ Harp Wire Proves Tougher, More Effective Than Standard Harp & Piano Wire Screen Cloth
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation385 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views