New Cross/Over Dump Trailer Available at Felling Trailers
June 19th, 2012
Company: Felling Trailers
Category: Side-Dump Bodies
(SAUK CENTRE, MINNESOTA) –Felling Trailers added to its product line with the X55 Cross/Over Dump trailer. Primary applications for Felling’s X55 Cross/Over include hauling materials such as rip rap, clay, demolition, and a multitude of other materials that current bottom dumps cannot haul.
Felling’s X55 maintains 70% of weight over the chassis. This product design greatly minimizes rollover issues currently experienced in the side dump and end dump industry.
The X55 also has the ability to dump “on the move.” It does not have to stop like other side dumps or end dumps on the market today, and it has the ability to dump at a higher speed than current bottom dumps. Because of the weight distribution, the operator does not see or feel movement in the tractor while the X55 is dumping, either on the move or while stationary. Additionally, because of the weight distribution, the operator does not see torque in the king pin.
The X55 has the ability to dump at 55° and is capable of dumping product that could possibly stick in other trailers.
- Frame Length: 43’ 9”
- Tub Length: 24’ OD 21’ 8” ID
- Width: 102”
- Height: 8’ 10”
- Tub Capacity: 23.5 Cubic Yard – Waterfall
28.5 Cubic Yard – Full Capacity
- Tub Construction: 3/16” AR-400 Floor
- Frame Construction: 80/100 KSI, Fabricated Steel I-beam
- King Pin: 2” Kingpin, 18” Setting
- Landing Gear: High Clearance Two Speed, Non-Loan Bearing 200
- Bumper: Push Bar Type, Bolt-on
- Cylinders: 3,000 PSI, 5” Bore
- Suspension: Ridewell Air Ride
- Axles: (3) Meritor 25,000 lb. Capacity
- Hubs: 10 Hole, Hub Piloted
- ABS: 2S1M Anti-Lock Brake System
- Drums: Outboard Mount, Cast Steel
- Wheels: (12) Steel Disc, 8.25 x 22.5
- Tires: (12) 11 R 24.5 G Radial Tires
- Brakes: 16 1/2 “ x 7”
- Fenders: Poly Fenders
- Lights: 12 Volt ICC w/ Sealed Harness
- Paint: Entire trailer (top to bottom) undergoes steel shot blast, electrostatic application of two coats of primer, and three coats of polyurethane paint
For more information, please contact 1.800.245.2809, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit them on the web at www.felling.com. You can also follow them on Twitter (@FellingTrailers) and Facebook (Felling Trailers, Inc.).
Felling Trailers is a Full Line Trailer Manufacturer located in Central Minnesota that was started in 1974 by Mr. Merle J. Felling. Felling Trailers, Inc. has grown from a small
shop to a factory and office complex that today covers over 200,000 square feet. Felling Trailers currently manufactures 3,000 plus trailers a year ranging from a 3,000 lb utility trailer to a 120,000 lb hydraulic gooseneck trailer, and its standard trailer line includes over 220 models. Felling’s pride and differentiation is its customized trailer division. Their engineers utilize the latest industry leading design techniques along with their experienced metal craftsmen and cutting edge technology to turn its customers’ conceptual trailer needs into a tangible product. Felling continually researches and implements new technologies to reduce lead-time and increase production in the manufacturing plant. Felling Trailers provides a high quality product that is distributed across North America and internationally.
All Side-Dump Bodies:
Truck Bodies and Equipment International
Manufacturers of Side-Dump Bodies:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs685 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity348 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries243 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views