Mack TerraPro Series
November 10th, 2008
Company: Mack Trucks Inc
Category: Site Dumpers
Have someone fromMack Trucks Inccontact you with more information Click Here
The Mack TerraPro Series was designed to take the refuse truck to a whole new stratosphere.
Built on the reputatuion on the legendary MR and LE Series, these garbage trucks set a new standard. Every bit as rugged and reliable as theor predecessors, these trucks display powerful engined and reveal comfortable interiors that are ergonomically designed to improve workflow that was once an afterthought for trash trucks.
And with the addition of the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), these Mack trucks run cleaner too. Mack has incorporated a unique, application-specific solution for refuse trucks that automatically initiates thermal regeneration while you work to clean the soot that collects in the DPF. This boosts productivity as you cna stop and go on your own terms.
So whether you drive the industry”s best-selling Cabover or our highly versatile Low Entry model, it”s clear, the TerraPro is engineered to keep you moving forward.
All Site Dumpers:
Cherokee Pumping Company
Mack Trucks Inc
Manufacturers of Site Dumpers:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines380 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks354 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)298 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee224 Views