MUSTANG UNLEASHES THE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL SKID STEER LOADER TO THE NORTH AMERICAN MARKET
August 1st, 2012
Company: Mustang Manufacturing Company Inc
Category: Skid-Steer Loaders
WEST BEND, WISCONSIN – Mustang, a leader in compact equipment for agriculture and construction markets, is pleased to introduce the all-new, vertical-lift 4000V Skid Steer Loader; the world’s most powerful skid steer loader. The 4000V boasts a rated operating capacity of 4,000 lbs. (1814 kg), a true vertical lift height of 144″ (3647 mm), and an industry-leading 99 hp (74 kW) from its Cummins engines. The 4000V is truly a beast that cannot be tamed.
The all-new 4000V is a true vertical lift machine, which means the lift path follows a vertical line as opposed to an ‘s’ shaped path offered by competitive vertical-lift models. Lifting up to 144″ (3647 mm), the 4000V can easily load high trailers and trucks. With an unmatched rated operating capacity, there are few jobs this powerful machine cannot handle.
“Mustang is excited to take the reigns as the world’s most powerful skid steer loader,” said Sean Bifani, product manager. “The 4000V allows Mustang to fulfill its customer’s needs for high powered, high capacity skid steers. Paired with its high lifting height, the 4000V enters the high-end of the skid steer loader market, where product options are minimal. The 4000V provides maximum capacity and the industry’s largest breakout force at 9,150 lbs.”
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 791 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning142 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views