NOOK INDUSTRIES NEW NIA LINEAR ACTUATORS OFFER COMPACT SIZE & DUST/WATER PROTECTION.
August 24th, 2010
Company: Nook Industries
Leading linear motion control systems and turnkey components manufacturer Nook Industries (Cleveland, OH) has recently introduced its NIA ACME and Ball Screw Series Linear Actuators that offers compact size configuration and enhanced IP65 protection options against solid (dust, airborne particles, etc.) and liquid (rain, water spray, etc.) elements. This cost-efficient series is designed for light-duty indoor/outdoor applications such as agriculture/aggregate (dampers in rock quarries, packaging, etc.), amongst others.
NIA Series Design Configuration:
The NIA Series offers a standard 110/115/230 VAC single phase split capacitive motor that delivers a 25% duty cycle. There is no need to purchase an external capacitor because it is supplied. Other standard performance characteristics for both ACME & Ball Screw versions include; dynamic load capacity of 1,500 lbs. and less, stroke lengths from 4″-to-24″, working temp. of -26°C to +65°C, self-locking, and overload protection by clutch. Optional potentiometer feedback and adjustable limit switches are also available to extend added-value for unique applications on both versions.
All of the NIA Series Linear Actuators are designed to deliver IP (International Protection) rating against levels of dust/water intrusion as a standard IP54 and optional enhanced IP65 protection class. Design elements contributing to these high IP ratings include; steel extension tube, powder metallurgy gears, and aluminum alloy housing.
All Suppression Equipment Dust Collection Systems and Parts:
- Aerodyne Armadillo Is Cost-Effective, Energy-Efficient Airlock Valve for Managing Dust, Particulates. Duckbill valve used with bag filters or cyclones under negative pressure
Cypher Environmental Ltd.
Martin Engineering World Headquarters
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151086 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1046 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production749 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015672 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success587 Views