Shur-Co® announces new product – DuraPull™ Semi-Automatic Pull Tarp
July 2nd, 2012
Company: Shur-Co LLC
YANKTON, SD – Shur-Co, LLC, a leader in the cover and containment industry for 58 years, has expanded its product line once again, introducing the DuraPull Semi-automatic pull tarp system for dump bodies, belly dumps, landscape boxes and end dumps up to 24 ft.
Key points of the DuraPull™ include:
- 12-Ga. galvanized steel tarp housing that protects the tarp and spring-loaded spool from falling materials.
- The spring-loaded Tarp Spool is made of aluminum and has an extruded groove that allows for easy installation or removal of the tarp.
- Tension Ratchet that allows the tarp spool to be easily pre-loaded for operation, and it is also easily adjusted to increase or decrease spring tension.
- Installation is made easy as the DuraPull™ comes out of the box fully assembled. Simply mount the assembled tarp housing, slide the tarp onto the tarp spool and adjust the spring tension to properly fit your box.
- The mesh or solid vinyl tarp can be easily removed and reinstalled or replaced without removing the tarp spool or removing the spring tension.
View more information on the DuraPull™ at www.shurco.com/durapull. Shur-Co® products are available direct from Shur-Co® at the company’s eight branch locations (SD, ND, IA, OH, IL, CO, OK and TX) and from authorized Shur-Co® Dealers nationwide. To find a location nearest you, call 800.474.8756 or visit the Shur-Co® website at www.shurco.com.
All Tarps, Load Covers, Binders, Tonneau Covers:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1009 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts369 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry311 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views