August 2nd, 2011
Company: Leading Edge Attachments Inc
Category: Teeth, Rippers and Scarifiers
Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.® offers the patented “Multi-Ripper® Tooth” which is a new style, award winning rock ripping tooth designed for excavators and backhoes that allows the operator to easily rip rock, coral shale, caliche, decomposed granite, limestone, sandstone, asphalt or frozen ground with the maximum breakout force. The MRT design allows the operator to focus the excavator’s full breakout force individually to each point of this special twin tiger tooth, thus greatly improving the ripping effect.
Manufacturers of Teeth, Rippers and Scarifiers:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers414 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg320 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views