August 2nd, 2011
Company: Leading Edge Attachments Inc
Category: Teeth, Rippers and Scarifiers
Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.® offers the patented “Multi-Ripper® Tooth” which is a new style, award winning rock ripping tooth designed for excavators and backhoes that allows the operator to easily rip rock, coral shale, caliche, decomposed granite, limestone, sandstone, asphalt or frozen ground with the maximum breakout force. The MRT design allows the operator to focus the excavator’s full breakout force individually to each point of this special twin tiger tooth, thus greatly improving the ripping effect.
Manufacturers of Teeth, Rippers and Scarifiers:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety353 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show275 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs198 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader197 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000168 Views