August 2nd, 2011
Company: Leading Edge Attachments Inc
Category: Teeth, Rippers and Scarifiers
Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.® offers the patented “Multi-Ripper® Tooth” which is a new style, award winning rock ripping tooth designed for excavators and backhoes that allows the operator to easily rip rock, coral shale, caliche, decomposed granite, limestone, sandstone, asphalt or frozen ground with the maximum breakout force. The MRT design allows the operator to focus the excavator’s full breakout force individually to each point of this special twin tiger tooth, thus greatly improving the ripping effect.
Manufacturers of Teeth, Rippers and Scarifiers:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned555 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies509 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting465 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India290 Views