August 2nd, 2011
Company: Leading Edge Attachments Inc
Category: Teeth, Rippers and Scarifiers
Leading Edge Attachments, Inc.® offers the patented “Multi-Ripper® Tooth” which is a new style, award winning rock ripping tooth designed for excavators and backhoes that allows the operator to easily rip rock, coral shale, caliche, decomposed granite, limestone, sandstone, asphalt or frozen ground with the maximum breakout force. The MRT design allows the operator to focus the excavator’s full breakout force individually to each point of this special twin tiger tooth, thus greatly improving the ripping effect.
Manufacturers of Teeth, Rippers and Scarifiers:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 789 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views
- Luck Stone recognized for GIS app implementation121 Views