TEI Rock Drills manufactures the Hydraulic Excavator Mount (HEM) for the rock drilling industry. The drill operates off the excavator’s hydraulic hammer circuit, with no modifications to the excavator. The TE550 drifter uses the patented internal damping system, protecting the hammer from free oscillation. The HEM is used for hard to reach drilling, drilling oversize boulders or any difficult application.
All Rock Drills (Hydraulic):
Atlas Copco Construction Mining Technique USA
Atlas Copco Construction Tools LLC
TEI Rock Drills
Manufacturers of Rock Drills (Hydraulic):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1070 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time528 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry481 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address220 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike212 Views