TEI Rock Drills manufactures the Hydraulic Excavator Mount (HEM) for the rock drilling industry. The drill operates off the excavator’s hydraulic hammer circuit, with no modifications to the excavator. The TE550 drifter uses the patented internal damping system, protecting the hammer from free oscillation. The HEM is used for hard to reach drilling, drilling oversize boulders or any difficult application.
All Rock Drills (Hydraulic):
Atlas Copco Construction Mining Technique USA
Atlas Copco Construction Tools LLC
TEI Rock Drills
Manufacturers of Rock Drills (Hydraulic):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers274 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views