TEI Rock Drills manufactures the Hydraulic Excavator Mount (HEM) for the rock drilling industry. The drill operates off the excavator’s hydraulic hammer circuit, with no modifications to the excavator. The TE550 drifter uses the patented internal damping system, protecting the hammer from free oscillation. The HEM is used for hard to reach drilling, drilling oversize boulders or any difficult application.
All Rock Drills (Hydraulic):
Atlas Copco Construction Mining Technique USA
Atlas Copco Construction Tools LLC
TEI Rock Drills
Manufacturers of Rock Drills (Hydraulic):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana995 Views
- U.S. District Court agrees to expedite NSSGA's lawsuit against MSHA over POV rule378 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views