TEI Rock Drills manufactures the Hydraulic Excavator Mount (HEM) for the rock drilling industry. The drill operates off the excavator’s hydraulic hammer circuit, with no modifications to the excavator. The TE550 drifter uses the patented internal damping system, protecting the hammer from free oscillation. The HEM is used for hard to reach drilling, drilling oversize boulders or any difficult application.
All Rock Drills (Hydraulic):
Atlas Copco Construction Mining Technique USA
Atlas Copco Construction Tools LLC
TEI Rock Drills
Manufacturers of Rock Drills (Hydraulic):
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure535 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]430 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park349 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views