Maximize your equipment investment an avoid costly material segregation issues with a MASABA MAGNUM Telescoping Conveyor.
April 6th, 2011
Company: MASABA Inc.
Category: Telescopic Conveyors
Vermillion, SD – MASABA Mining Equipment has created the MAGNUM Telescoping conveyor to help you save money and increase efficiency. Some of the standard features that put the MAGNUM Telescoping Conveyor in a class by itself include:
MASABA Track Technology
- Provides constant positive traction and smoother operation of stinger. No more cable maintenance issues associated with winch systems or dangerous rollback due to cable breakage.
MASABA Hydraulic Shift Axles
- Hassle-free quick set up from Road Travel to Operation Mode.
- Variable speed power travel allowing improved pile quality / integrity.
- MASABA swing axle design provides for the widest and most stable footprint in the industry.
MASABA PLC Operation
- Simplest PLC operation in the marketplace.
- Four fully functional programs allowing users to choose their stockpiling preference.
- Large color touch screen allowing ease of interaction & visibility.
- All NEMA class components (No IEC) ensuring reliability in the field.
MASABA Mining Equipment designs and fabricates a complete line of bulk handling equipment. This wide range of portable and stationary crushing, screening, wash plants, as well as complete line of conveyors, surge bins and feeder hoppers are all designed and manufactured to endure in the most demanding environments, for a variety of industries. MASABA can supply one component or a complete turnkey spread.
For more information, please visit www.MASABAINC.com.
All Telescopic Conveyors:
- Maximize your equipment investment an avoid costly material segregation issues with a MASABA MAGNUM Telescoping Conveyor.
Superior Industries, Inc.
Thor Global Enterprises Ltd.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger351 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)315 Views