TEREX announces the addition of the TA35 and TA40 articulated haul trucks to its Generation-7 (Gen-7) line-up.
Greater capacities, bigger payloads
According to Fred Casten, TEREX product manager, the new TA35 and TA40 articulated trucks deliver the same award-wining performance as the TA27 and TA30 models, and more. We™ve taken the most advanced technologies available and applied them to our new heavyweight models. The upgraded features on the TA35 (400 hp) and TA40 (450 hp) Gen-7 models give customers the power to load more, carry more and dump more.â€
The TA35 weighs in at 139,506 lbs, offers a 35-ton payload and a heaped capacity of 27.5 yd3. The TA40 weighs 151,579 lbs, offers a 40-ton payload and a heaped capacity of 30.3 yd3. Each truck features a new Detroit Diesel Series 60, Tier-3 certified engine (turbocharged for maximum performance) and an Allison transmission. Serviceability enhancements include 500-hour engine-oil changes and a tilting cab for ground-level access.
Sleek design, smoother ride
The TA35 and TA40 Gen-7 articulated trucks sport a sleek new design with new technology that enhances reliability and performance. Heavy-duty, all-weld steel frames strengthen the machine. Automatic limited slip differentials in each axle create superior traction. A new front-end suspension system offers a better ride. Plus, ergonomically designed controls, new instrument clusters, a 45-degree steering radius and an automatic transmission with manual over-ride keep operators comfortable and productive.
TEREX now offers five Gen-7 articulated trucks â€” TA25 (25-ton capacity), TA27 (27.5 ton capacity), TA30 ((30.9 ton capacity) and the TA35 and TA40.
Terex Corporation is a diversified global manufacturer with 2005 revenue of $6.4 billion. Terex operates in five business segments: Terex Construction, Terex Cranes, Terex Aerial Work Platforms, Terex Materials Processing & Mining, and Terex Roadbuilding, Utility Products and Other. Terex manufactures a broad range of equipment for use in various industries, including the construction, infrastructure, quarrying, surface mining, shipping, transportation, refining, and utility industries.
Terex offers a complete line of financial products and services to assist in the acquisition of Terex equipment through Terex Financial Services. More information on Terex can be found at http://www.terex.com/.
All Articulated Dump Trucks:
Atlas Copco Construction Mining Technique USA
- 340 B Series
- The 327B
- Case 335B And 340B Articulated Trucks
- Case 330B Articulated Truck
- Case B Series articulated trucks: Power, comfort, and serviceability
- Caterpillar Introduces Larger Capacity 740 Articulated Truck
- 770 Off-Highway Truck
- 725 Articulated Truck
- 740 Ejector Articulated Truck
- Caterpillar to Sell Articulated Truck Bare Chassis for Specialty Applications
Doosan Infracore America Corporation
K-Tec Earthmovers Inc
Komatsu America Corp
- Komatsu Introduces Powerful New Dump Truck
- KOMATSU INTRODUCES THE POWERFUL NEW HM300-2 ARTICULATED DUMP TRUCK
- Environmentally-Friendly HM400-2 Driven by Maximum Productivity and Reliability
- Komatsu Introduces New Dump Truck
- Komatsu America’s HM300-3 powered by Komatsu Tier 4 Interim engine technology
- TEREX TA35
- BUILT ROCK SOLID, TEREX UNVEILS NEW TA400 ARTICULATED TRUCK
- Terex Generation 9 articulated truck range more fuel efficient
- TEREX UNVEILS THE NEW TA400 GENERATION 9 ARTICULATED TRUCK
Volvo Construction Equipment North America Inc
- A25D Articulated Haulers
- A25D 4X4 Articulated Haulers
- A40D Articulated Haulers
- Volvo Construction Equipment Introduces E-Series Articulated Hauler; First with Full Suspension
- Volvo Construction Equipment E-Series articulated haulers are first in industry with full suspension
- Volvo Construction Equipment F-Series articulated haulers bring more innovations to the job
- Hauler Chassis from Volvo – multiple options to expand versatility
Manufacturers of Articulated Dump Trucks:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1594 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”260 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention168 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban125 Views