The Variable Transmission Cut-off System and Dual Mode Active Working System combined with a standard Remote Boom Positioner to set the minimum and maximum bucket heights, the WA900-3 quickly loads 100 Ton trucks in four passes, with minimum operator effort.
The Komatsu WA900-3 sets the industry standard for operator comfort with Advanced Joystick Steering, high back seat, electric windows, rear window defroster, large heater and a/c.
Come see it at MINExpo Booth 7027.
All Tool Carriers:
- New 938H Wheel Loader and IT38H Integrated Toolcarrier Deliver High Performance with New Engine, Differential Lock and Advanced Hydraulics Technology
- 994D Wheel Loader
- IT38G Series II Integrated Toolcarrier
- IT62H Integrated Toolcarrier
- IT14G Integrated Toolcarrier
- Caterpillar Updates IT38G Series II Integrated Toolcarrier for Enhanced Versatility and Productivity and Excellent Visibility
Doosan Infracore America Corporation
Komatsu America Corp
Manufacturers of Tool Carriers:
- Bobcat Company
- Caterpillar Inc
- Doosan Infracore America Corporation
- Ingersoll Rand Construction Technologies
- JCB Inc
- Kawasaki Construction Machinery Corp. of America
- Komatsu America Corp
- Liebherr Construction Equipment Company
- LiuGong Construction Equipment
- Volvo Construction Equipment North America Inc
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations251 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show241 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers236 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs178 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000153 Views