The Variable Transmission Cut-off System and Dual Mode Active Working System combined with a standard Remote Boom Positioner to set the minimum and maximum bucket heights, the WA900-3 quickly loads 100 Ton trucks in four passes, with minimum operator effort.
The Komatsu WA900-3 sets the industry standard for operator comfort with Advanced Joystick Steering, high back seat, electric windows, rear window defroster, large heater and a/c.
Come see it at MINExpo Booth 7027.
All Tool Carriers:
- New 938H Wheel Loader and IT38H Integrated Toolcarrier Deliver High Performance with New Engine, Differential Lock and Advanced Hydraulics Technology
- 994D Wheel Loader
- IT38G Series II Integrated Toolcarrier
- IT62H Integrated Toolcarrier
- IT14G Integrated Toolcarrier
- Caterpillar Updates IT38G Series II Integrated Toolcarrier for Enhanced Versatility and Productivity and Excellent Visibility
Doosan Infracore America Corporation
Komatsu America Corp
Manufacturers of Tool Carriers:
- Bobcat Company
- Caterpillar Inc
- Doosan Infracore America Corporation
- Ingersoll Rand Construction Technologies
- JCB Inc
- Kawasaki Construction Machinery Corp. of America
- Komatsu America Corp
- Liebherr Construction Equipment Company
- LiuGong Construction Equipment
- Volvo Construction Equipment North America Inc
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers275 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views