McCloskey introduces I44R High Performance Impactor
June 29th, 2012
Company: McCloskey International
Category: Track-Mounted Crushers
Peterborough, ON – A new high performance impactor from McCloskey International allows operators to produce a crushed and screened final product with one machine. The I44R combines the productivity of the 43” impactor with a High Energy Screenbox and a recirculating conveyor system to create a full crushing, screening and recirculating system for maximum productivity and unmatched portability.
Powered by a 350Hp Cat C9 engine, the I44R has an I-beam plate fabricated chassis construction. Continuing the McCloskey design blueprint for high capacity hoppers, the I44R boasts a 9.8 cubic yard capacity in a 42” x 43” wide impactor. The 5’ x10’ Screenbox features McCloskey “High Energy” technology, a 10mm throw pattern and direct hydraulic drive. The heavy duty 3-ply chevron pattern belt returns oversize material to the feeder, creating a highly efficient and productive solution for a variety of applications.
Easy to move from site to site, the I44R has transport dimensions of 11’2” high and 50’4” long, and weighs in at 94,800 lbs. With the advantage of the design efficiency of McCloskey’s integrated hydraulics, it can be on-site and operational in a matter of minutes with its folding hoppers and conveyers.
As with all McCloskey equipment, the I44R has excellent access for maintenance with its open chassis design, saving time and reducing costs. With additional options like, for example, a water pump and dust suppression system, or refueling pump, as well as its high standard safety features, the I44R is high performance, portable and productive.
All Track-Mounted Crushers:
Construction Equipment Company
FLSmidth Excell LLC
- Large, Custom-Built, Track-Mounted Primary Crushing Plants from Grasan.
- New Grasan 3000-tph Tracked Impact Crusher Plant
Inertia Machine Sales
- Independent Pre-Screen Optimizes MOBICAT MC 120 Z Performance
- New Kleemann EVO Models Are Next Generation Impact Crushers
Metso Minerals Industries
- WHATEVER IT TAKES: HOW POWERSCREEN AND DEALER SEMC HARDWARE DELIVERED THE EQUIPMENT TO A CUSTOMER IN REMOTE SURINAME
- POWERSCREEN® TO EXHIBIT AT CONEXPO-CON/AGG
- POWERSCREEN LAUNCHES GIANT 1500 MAXTRAK PORTABLE CRUSHER
Sandvik Mining and Construction LLC
- Camden continue with ground breaking crushers
- Sandvik announces the launch of the new mobile QH440 cone crusher
- Sandvik Unveils New Track-Mounted Impactor – the QI440 in Action
Screen Machine Industries
- SCREEN MACHINE INDUSTRIES, INC. INTRODUCES THE JXT JAW CRUSHER
- JHT jaw crusher is heavy-duty, track-mounted machine
Screening and Crushing Solutions (SCS)
- NEW TELSMITH TEL-TRAX TRACK-MOUNTED CONE CRUSHING PLANT AT CONEXPO 2011
- Telsmith JCP 2238-38 self-contained, electric drive, portable crushing unit maximizes quarry efficiency
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher507 Views
- 10-year-old boy falls 30 feet into NY quarry389 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks382 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident322 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator scrapes 50 tons of sharp rock out of 2015 F-150313 Views