INTRODUCING: ThorTrax™ mobile track systems
March 3rd, 2010
Company: Thor Global Enterprises Ltd.
Have someone fromThor Global Enterprises Ltd.contact you with more information Click Here
MISSISSAUGA, Ontario – Aug 10, 2009 – Thor Global announces the addition of the new ThorTrax™ mobile track system to their standard line of products. This independent system is a versatile solution for moving equipment quickly and safely on location. When a loader is not available to move a machine, the ThorTrax™ mobile track system is the perfect solution!
The ThorTrax™ mobile track system can be used with various types of equipment such as crushers, screeners, grinders and trailers. It especially works well with all ThorStack2™ telescopic stackers and effectively increases onsite mobility. The ThorTrax™ mobile track system utilizes the 5th wheel hookup to attach to the telescopic stacker. When the stacker is in operating mode the ThorTrax™ mobile track system also acts as a fully functional anchor pad, thus eliminating the need for an external anchor pad. The ThorStack2™ telescopic stacker pivots directly on the ThorTrax™ mobile track system while in working mode. The low profile nature of these track-mounted systems is what makes this dual function possible.
The ThorTrax™ mobile track system can be fitted with an external electrical power supply hookup or an independent diesel genset engine. All standard units are wired directly to a push button control box, which is configured with two speed settings (85 fpm and 170 fpm). Optional wireless remote operation capabilities are available upon request. All units are equipped with an emergency stop push button located directly at the base of the unit.
Track-mounted technology has been implemented to meet the onsite mobility needs of our customers. Thor Global continues to seek new innovations and technologies for bulk material handling applications worldwide.
For more about Thor Global Enterprises Ltd. please visit:
- Over the Tire Tracks Press Release
- In Springtime, Muddy Conditions Demand Traction and Flotation; F-Series Bar Tracks Put Traction First!
- McLaren Industries Steel-Enforced Rubber Tracks Provide Durability With Flexibility
- McLaren Offers PROTRAC Series High Performance Skid Steer Tracks
Thor Global Enterprises Ltd.
Yokohama Tire Coporation
Manufacturers of Tracks:
- ASV Inc
- ATI Inc-Modular Track Systems
- Berco of America Inc
- Camoplast Rockland Ltd
- Grouser Products
- Ingersoll Rand Construction Technologies
- Loegering Mfg.
- Mattracks Inc
- McLaren Industries
- P and H Mining Equipment
- Solideal USA Inc
- Superior Tire and Rubber Corporation
- Track One USA
- Yokohama Tire Coporation
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company314 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations296 Views