SnapStream Wireless Scale Systems Potentially Save Thousands of Dollars in Installation Costs
January 23rd, 2012
Company: Cardinal Scale Mfg. Co.
Category: Truck Scales
Have someone fromCardinal Scale Mfg. Co.contact you with more information Click Here
Cardinal’s SnapStream is the only NTEP legal-for-trade wireless truck scale system on the market for commercial applications. It’s completely proprietary to Cardinal Scale and offers a number of competitive advantages for new or pre-existing scale installations. In brief, SnapStream allows a scale to send weight data wirelessly to an indicator and the indicator in turn to send that data wirelessly to a host of peripheral equipment such as remote displays, printers, PC’s and networks.
SnapStream is a digitally-controlled weighing and diagnostic system designed utilizing 802.15.4 Zigbee protocol for reliable and accurate weight and data transmission. SnapStream may be used with Cardinal’s model 205, 210, and 225 digital weight indicators, where scale diagnostics can be viewed directly on the indicator without having to go to the scale itself.
SnapStream may be configured using one to 16 load cells. The SnapStream truck scale junction box accommodates two to four 4-cell analog boards. These junction boxes perform the analog-to-digital weight conversion for each load cell and can transmit data wirelessly to Cardinal’s indicators where the weight data is displayed. Additionally, the indicators can send data wirelessly to any remote displays, printers, or local remotes Cardinal has to offer. The communications module may also be used to interface wirelessly from the weight indicator to a PC using USB, RS232 serial, or Ethernet connectivity or a printer using RS232 serial or Ethernet.
Features and Benefits:
• Eliminates buying costly home run cable to the scale, potentially saving thousands of dollars.
• Up to 1 mile distance range, line of sight (LOS).
• Eliminates cable runs to peripheral equipment such as remote displays, printers, and PC’s.
• Diagnose load cells directly from the indicator. View individual load cell millivolt outputs directly from the 200 series indicator.
• Wireless Local Remote applications.
• Reduces installation time – No more digging trenches to install home run cable.
All Truck Scales:
Advanced Weighing Systems
B-Tek Scales LLC
Cardinal Scale Mfg. Co.
- Cardinal’s EPR Truck Scale Offers Long-term Reliability
- Cardinal’s New Larger-Than-Life YUKON™ Truck Scale Receives NTEP Certification
- Cardinal EPR-LF+ Plus Truck Scale’s Self-Contained Design Allows Efficient Portability
- Cardinal’s SRC Guardian™ Truck Scale Provides Optimum Endurance for Heavy-Duty Weighing
- Cardinal Scale’s efficient, unattended weighing systems and data management
- SnapStream Wireless Scale Systems Potentially Save Thousands of Dollars in Installation Costs
Rice Lake Weighing Systems
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities450 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry401 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company388 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule338 Views