This Universal Dual Screening Plant with two 7’ x 20’ Triple Deck Screens was custom-built for a Midwest contractor. The primary focus of the design was “versatility” and rugged “durability”. This contractor is known to move their equipment several times each year. They needed a screening plant with a 5-pack conveyor arrangement between the screens, the ability to blend the collecting conveyors under the screens, and most of all a pre-screener that could be added in the field, when and if needed for fines separation. The pre-screener provides the ability to extract fines for improved product control.
All Portable Screens:
Deister Machine Company
- Deister adds highly-mobile, heavy-duty horizontal screening plant with feed conveyor to new line of versatile portable units
- GreyStone’s New Self-Erecting Screen Tower™ Allows Producers To Go Completely Portable
- GreyStone’s Self-Erecting Screen Tower™ Allows Producers To Go Completely Portable
Metso Minerals Industries
Sandvik Mining and Construction LLC
Screen Machine Industries
- TEREX INTRODUCES UNIQUE NEW TEREX® CEDARAPIDS CRS6203 PORTABLE SCREEN PLANT
- TEREX® SIMPLICITY TXW616T PORTABLE SCREEN AND WASH PLANT OFFERS HIGH PRODUCTION
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.