Kenworth Adds Neway ADZ Rear Air Suspension For Heavy and Severe Duty Applications
September 27th, 2011
Company: Kenworth Truck Company
Category: Vehicle Suspension Systems
KIRKLAND, Wash., Sept. 26, 2011 – Kenworth has added the Neway® ADZ rear air suspension from SAF-Holland for heavy duty and severe duty applications.
The ADZ suspension is for typical heavy duty applications, such as construction trucks, loggers, and fire apparatus and emergency vehicles. The suspension also is for severe-duty applications where heavy vertical loads, high gross combination weights, high torque drive trains, high center of gravity loads, and significant off-road travel are expected.
Available in 23,000- and 26,000-lb. capacities per axle, the Neway ADZ is engineered for independent single suspension mounting that allows for single, tandem or tridem axle truck or tractor applications.
The ADZ series, which replaces the AD series suspension for over-the-road applications, incorporates a simplified light weight V-rod construction that replaces the traditional track and torque rods. A new integral lower control arm module provides improved roll stability for high center of gravity load vehicles. The ADZ series also offers a significant weight savings in a typical installation of approximately 250 lbs. per axle compared to the Neway AD.
“Kenworth is offering the Neway ADZ series suspension in both 23K and 26K per axle versions for the Kenworth C500, T440, T470, T800 and W900,” said Alan Fennimore, Kenworth vocational marketing manager. “The ADZ is a nice addition to Kenworth vocational product line with improved handling for tough challenges on the road and significant weight savings, which provides an opportunity to increase payload and improve operating efficiency.”
Contact your Kenworth dealer for more details.
Kenworth Truck Company is the manufacturer of The World’s Best® heavy and medium duty trucks. Kenworth is an industry leader in providing fuel-saving technology solutions that help increase fuel efficiency and reduce emissions. The company’s dedication to the green fleet includes aerodynamic trucks, compressed and liquefied natural gas trucks, and medium duty diesel-electric hybrids. Kenworth is the only truck manufacturer to receive the Environmental Protection Agency’s Clean Air Excellence award in recognition of its environmentally friendly products. In addition, the fuel-efficient Kenworth T700 equipped with the low-emission PACCAR MX engine was named the 2011 Heavy Duty Commercial Truck of the Year by the American Truck Dealers. Kenworth is also the recipient of the 2011 J.D. Power and Associates award for Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Heavy Duty Truck Dealer Service. Kenworth’s Internet home page is at http://www.kenworth.com/. Kenworth. A PACCAR Company.
All Vehicle Suspension Systems:
- HAULMAAX® delivers stability for the road, the bottom line
- INTRAAX® AANL 23K trims 75-pounds from the proven low-ride suspension system leader
- Hendrickson unveils TIREMAXX CP-a new automatic tire inflation system
- Hendrickson™s new QUAANTUM FX trailer suspension system gives truckers peace of mind for the long run
Kenworth Truck Company
Manufacturers of Vehicle Suspension Systems:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park155 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views