January 12th, 2011
Company: Raimonde Drilling Corporation
Category: Blasthole Drills
Located in Addison, Illinois, the Versa-Sonic Drill is the newest addition to Raimonde Drilling’s already impressive lineup of eight drilling and blasting rigs. Its capabilities include superior speed in unconsolidated material, truly representative continuous samples, easier installation of well materials and instrumentation, and less derived waste. The Sonic produces vibrations in high frequency using downward pressure, which results in fast and accurate drilling.
All Blasthole Drills:
Raimonde Drilling Corporation
Sandvik Mining and Construction LLC
Manufacturers of Blasthole Drills:
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1053 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections491 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry330 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America267 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company237 Views