PHOENIX Process Equipment Co. MINExpo Exhibit To Feature Diemme Filtration
July 2nd, 2012
Company: PHOENIX Process Equipment Co.
Category: Filter Presses
PHOENIX Process Equipment Co. of Louisville, Kentucky, the exclusive U.S. distributor for Diemme recessed chamber and membrane filter presses and piston-membrane pumps, will feature its Diemme filter press field demonstration system at MINExpo in Las Vegas this September.
The trailer mounted system includes a Diemme KE500 filter press, 10 GPM membrane pump, 200 gallon mix tank, and mixer.
Established in 1923, Diemme has developed innovative, rugged dewatering solutions that are designed specifically for demanding mining process dewatering applications.
Through internal product development and strategic partnering relationships, PHOENIX has become an international leader in systems for minerals processing and liquid/solid separation.
Washing and Classifying
All Washing and Classifying:
- FINE MATERIAL SCREW AND DEWATERING SCREEN COMBINE TO REDUCE MOISTURE CONTENT IN SAND
- AUTOMATED LOG WASHER FROM GREYSTONE:GREATER EFFICIENCY, MORE CONSISTENT PRODUCT QUALITY
- GREYSTONE AGGRE-SPEC™ CLASSIFYING SYSTEMS AND CONTROLLERS
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill905 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]662 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure569 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches411 Views