The McLanahan “Ultra-Clean” Attrition Scrubber uses radial and axial turbines to create high shear and natural attrition to address S.E. (Sand Equivalency) and Durability problems in natural construction sands (as well as for surface cleaning of Mineral Sands and in Soils Washing applications). While having a more aggressive particle action, the units are more power efficient and occupy a smaller footprint compared with Blade Mills or Conditioners. Custom design agitation intensity and superior tank hydrodynamics lead to cost effective installations compared with typical industry attrition cells. Additionally, McLanahan can evaluate S.E. and Durability needs in their Tennessee based lab.
The appearance of advertisements and product information on this site does not constitute an endorsement by Aggregates Manager Magazine, and Aggregates Manager Magazine has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations256 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show252 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers241 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs179 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000164 Views