AIM HD33 Excavator Buckets
AIM Attachments manufactures a complete line of heavy-duty, severe-duty, and ditch cleaning excavator buckets for machines of all sizes. These buckets feature top-quality hardened steel construction highlighted by AR400 steel cutting edges and side cutters. The buckers use AR400 steel because it is tougher, harder, and more wear resistant than any other steel plate used in the attachments industry– 30% stronger and 46% harder than commonly used T-1 steel.
AIM HD33 Excavator Buckets offer thick horizontal wear straps, full-curve side wear straps, and D-rings as standard features. AIM HD33 Excavator Buckets are currently available in heavy duty and severe duty configurations for 20-33,000 lb machines. For additional information contact the manufacturer direct at 1-800-803-3365 or browse online at www.aimattachments.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life499 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers327 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 288 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts161 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views