AIM HD33 Excavator Buckets
AIM Attachments manufactures a complete line of heavy-duty, severe-duty, and ditch cleaning excavator buckets for machines of all sizes. These buckets feature top-quality hardened steel construction highlighted by AR400 steel cutting edges and side cutters. The buckers use AR400 steel because it is tougher, harder, and more wear resistant than any other steel plate used in the attachments industry– 30% stronger and 46% harder than commonly used T-1 steel.
AIM HD33 Excavator Buckets offer thick horizontal wear straps, full-curve side wear straps, and D-rings as standard features. AIM HD33 Excavator Buckets are currently available in heavy duty and severe duty configurations for 20-33,000 lb machines. For additional information contact the manufacturer direct at 1-800-803-3365 or browse online at www.aimattachments.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill899 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]661 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure568 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches405 Views