AIM HD33 Excavator Buckets
AIM Attachments manufactures a complete line of heavy-duty, severe-duty, and ditch cleaning excavator buckets for machines of all sizes. These buckets feature top-quality hardened steel construction highlighted by AR400 steel cutting edges and side cutters. The buckers use AR400 steel because it is tougher, harder, and more wear resistant than any other steel plate used in the attachments industry– 30% stronger and 46% harder than commonly used T-1 steel.
AIM HD33 Excavator Buckets offer thick horizontal wear straps, full-curve side wear straps, and D-rings as standard features. AIM HD33 Excavator Buckets are currently available in heavy duty and severe duty configurations for 20-33,000 lb machines. For additional information contact the manufacturer direct at 1-800-803-3365 or browse online at www.aimattachments.com.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting954 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem921 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve482 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime235 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views