AIM HD33 Excavator Buckets
AIM Attachments manufactures a complete line of heavy-duty, severe-duty, and ditch cleaning excavator buckets for machines of all sizes. These buckets feature top-quality hardened steel construction highlighted by AR400 steel cutting edges and side cutters. The buckers use AR400 steel because it is tougher, harder, and more wear resistant than any other steel plate used in the attachments industry– 30% stronger and 46% harder than commonly used T-1 steel.
AIM HD33 Excavator Buckets offer thick horizontal wear straps, full-curve side wear straps, and D-rings as standard features. AIM HD33 Excavator Buckets are currently available in heavy duty and severe duty configurations for 20-33,000 lb machines. For additional information contact the manufacturer direct at 1-800-803-3365 or browse online at www.aimattachments.com.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs701 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity341 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries264 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views