AIM HD33 Excavator Buckets
AIM Attachments manufactures a complete line of heavy-duty, severe-duty, and ditch cleaning excavator buckets for machines of all sizes. These buckets feature top-quality hardened steel construction highlighted by AR400 steel cutting edges and side cutters. The buckers use AR400 steel because it is tougher, harder, and more wear resistant than any other steel plate used in the attachments industry– 30% stronger and 46% harder than commonly used T-1 steel.
AIM HD33 Excavator Buckets offer thick horizontal wear straps, full-curve side wear straps, and D-rings as standard features. AIM HD33 Excavator Buckets are currently available in heavy duty and severe duty configurations for 20-33,000 lb machines. For additional information contact the manufacturer direct at 1-800-803-3365 or browse online at www.aimattachments.com.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill430 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers404 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg299 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award187 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions176 Views