AIM HD60 Excavator Buckets
AIM HD60 Excavator Buckets feature durable construction highlighted by AR400 steel cutting edges and side cutters. Other highlights include thick horizontal wear straps, full-curve side wear straps, and lifting D-rings as standard features. The open design allows for easy clean-out. AIM HD60 Excavator Buckets are currently available in heavy duty and severe duty configurations for 40-60,000 lb. machines. These buckets are perfect for all general excavating and site preparation tasks. Optional bolt-on side cutters and extra pins are also available.
AIM Attachments also manufactures a complete line of heavy-duty, severe-duty, and ditch cleaning excavator buckets for machines of all sizes. For additional information contact the manufacturer direct at 800-803-3365 or browse online at www.aimattachments.com.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program583 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana416 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas329 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted206 Views