AIM HD60 Excavator Buckets
AIM HD60 Excavator Buckets feature durable construction highlighted by AR400 steel cutting edges and side cutters. Other highlights include thick horizontal wear straps, full-curve side wear straps, and lifting D-rings as standard features. The open design allows for easy clean-out. AIM HD60 Excavator Buckets are currently available in heavy duty and severe duty configurations for 40-60,000 lb. machines. These buckets are perfect for all general excavating and site preparation tasks. Optional bolt-on side cutters and extra pins are also available.
AIM Attachments also manufactures a complete line of heavy-duty, severe-duty, and ditch cleaning excavator buckets for machines of all sizes. For additional information contact the manufacturer direct at 800-803-3365 or browse online at www.aimattachments.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1677 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1138 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection597 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up374 Views
- Human remains found in Michigan quarry318 Views