AIM HD60 Excavator Buckets
AIM HD60 Excavator Buckets feature durable construction highlighted by AR400 steel cutting edges and side cutters. Other highlights include thick horizontal wear straps, full-curve side wear straps, and lifting D-rings as standard features. The open design allows for easy clean-out. AIM HD60 Excavator Buckets are currently available in heavy duty and severe duty configurations for 40-60,000 lb. machines. These buckets are perfect for all general excavating and site preparation tasks. Optional bolt-on side cutters and extra pins are also available.
AIM Attachments also manufactures a complete line of heavy-duty, severe-duty, and ditch cleaning excavator buckets for machines of all sizes. For additional information contact the manufacturer direct at 800-803-3365 or browse online at www.aimattachments.com.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151035 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1009 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production691 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views