AIM HD60 Excavator Buckets
AIM HD60 Excavator Buckets feature durable construction highlighted by AR400 steel cutting edges and side cutters. Other highlights include thick horizontal wear straps, full-curve side wear straps, and lifting D-rings as standard features. The open design allows for easy clean-out. AIM HD60 Excavator Buckets are currently available in heavy duty and severe duty configurations for 40-60,000 lb. machines. These buckets are perfect for all general excavating and site preparation tasks. Optional bolt-on side cutters and extra pins are also available.
AIM Attachments also manufactures a complete line of heavy-duty, severe-duty, and ditch cleaning excavator buckets for machines of all sizes. For additional information contact the manufacturer direct at 800-803-3365 or browse online at www.aimattachments.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views