AIM HD60 Excavator Buckets
AIM HD60 Excavator Buckets feature durable construction highlighted by AR400 steel cutting edges and side cutters. Other highlights include thick horizontal wear straps, full-curve side wear straps, and lifting D-rings as standard features. The open design allows for easy clean-out. AIM HD60 Excavator Buckets are currently available in heavy duty and severe duty configurations for 40-60,000 lb. machines. These buckets are perfect for all general excavating and site preparation tasks. Optional bolt-on side cutters and extra pins are also available.
AIM Attachments also manufactures a complete line of heavy-duty, severe-duty, and ditch cleaning excavator buckets for machines of all sizes. For additional information contact the manufacturer direct at 800-803-3365 or browse online at www.aimattachments.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)281 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee233 Views