AIM Heavy Duty GPL Buckets
AIM Attachments now offers a complete line of heavy duty loader buckets for wheel loaders of all sizes.
GPL Buckets feature durable construction with an AR400 steel cutting edge with reinforced corners and gussets. The buckets use AR400 steel because it is tougher, harder, and more wear resistant than any other steel plate used in the attachments industry–30% stronger and 46% harder than commonly used T-1 steel. All buckets are pre-drilled to accept optional bolt-on side cutters and teeth. The GPL Bucket design also features an abrasion resistant bottom with thick wear straps.
AIM GPL Buckets illustrate the importance of the right tools for loading, construction and maintenance. The bucket is ready for stockpiling, bank loading, as well as excavation tasks. The sloped bottom design provides maximum dump clearance and maintains the breakout forces of the machine.
For additional information contact the manufacturer direct at 1-800-803-3365 or browse online at www.aimattachments.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections459 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?317 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views