AIM Heavy Duty GPL Buckets
AIM Attachments now offers a complete line of heavy duty loader buckets for wheel loaders of all sizes.
GPL Buckets feature durable construction with an AR400 steel cutting edge with reinforced corners and gussets. The buckets use AR400 steel because it is tougher, harder, and more wear resistant than any other steel plate used in the attachments industry–30% stronger and 46% harder than commonly used T-1 steel. All buckets are pre-drilled to accept optional bolt-on side cutters and teeth. The GPL Bucket design also features an abrasion resistant bottom with thick wear straps.
AIM GPL Buckets illustrate the importance of the right tools for loading, construction and maintenance. The bucket is ready for stockpiling, bank loading, as well as excavation tasks. The sloped bottom design provides maximum dump clearance and maintains the breakout forces of the machine.
For additional information contact the manufacturer direct at 1-800-803-3365 or browse online at www.aimattachments.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1062 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April644 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry357 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration338 Views