AIM Heavy Duty GPL Buckets
AIM Attachments now offers a complete line of heavy duty loader buckets for wheel loaders of all sizes.
GPL Buckets feature durable construction with an AR400 steel cutting edge with reinforced corners and gussets. The buckets use AR400 steel because it is tougher, harder, and more wear resistant than any other steel plate used in the attachments industry–30% stronger and 46% harder than commonly used T-1 steel. All buckets are pre-drilled to accept optional bolt-on side cutters and teeth. The GPL Bucket design also features an abrasion resistant bottom with thick wear straps.
AIM GPL Buckets illustrate the importance of the right tools for loading, construction and maintenance. The bucket is ready for stockpiling, bank loading, as well as excavation tasks. The sloped bottom design provides maximum dump clearance and maintains the breakout forces of the machine.
For additional information contact the manufacturer direct at 1-800-803-3365 or browse online at www.aimattachments.com.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151630 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151040 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1030 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production694 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone410 Views