AIM Heavy Duty GPL Buckets
AIM Attachments now offers a complete line of heavy duty loader buckets for wheel loaders of all sizes.
GPL Buckets feature durable construction with an AR400 steel cutting edge with reinforced corners and gussets. The buckets use AR400 steel because it is tougher, harder, and more wear resistant than any other steel plate used in the attachments industry–30% stronger and 46% harder than commonly used T-1 steel. All buckets are pre-drilled to accept optional bolt-on side cutters and teeth. The GPL Bucket design also features an abrasion resistant bottom with thick wear straps.
AIM GPL Buckets illustrate the importance of the right tools for loading, construction and maintenance. The bucket is ready for stockpiling, bank loading, as well as excavation tasks. The sloped bottom design provides maximum dump clearance and maintains the breakout forces of the machine.
For additional information contact the manufacturer direct at 1-800-803-3365 or browse online at www.aimattachments.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car198 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole147 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges129 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand125 Views