AIM HL Quick Couplers
New Hydra-Lock (HL) hydraulic quick couplers offer a dependable, proven design with safety in mind, for use with OEM configured attachments. The AIM HL couplers feature a simple design, in which no pin removal is needed for an easy exchange of a variety of attachments, making your excavator a multi-capable machine. This system eliminates hundreds of on-site man hours spent changing manually configured attachments. Specific features include:
Â· One-man operation, allowing the easy exchange of attachments.
Â· No special modifications needed for attachments such as buckets, hammers, rakes, or rippers.
Â· All couplers include a durable lifting hook.
Â· Built-in safety check-valves help eliminate electrical fault and human errors that cause accidents. The cylinder will not disengage when pressure is lost in the hydraulic line. A warning buzzer for the cab is also standard.
Â· Multi-position manual safety pin for added safety.
These couplers were designed to minimize the negative effect on breakout force due to the increase in the tip radius dimension. . For additional information contact the manufacturer direct at 1-800-803-3365 or browse online at http://www.aimattachments.com/.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger145 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views