AIM HL Quick Couplers
New Hydra-Lock (HL) hydraulic quick couplers offer a dependable, proven design with safety in mind, for use with OEM configured attachments. The AIM HL couplers feature a simple design, in which no pin removal is needed for an easy exchange of a variety of attachments, making your excavator a multi-capable machine. This system eliminates hundreds of on-site man hours spent changing manually configured attachments. Specific features include:
Â· One-man operation, allowing the easy exchange of attachments.
Â· No special modifications needed for attachments such as buckets, hammers, rakes, or rippers.
Â· All couplers include a durable lifting hook.
Â· Built-in safety check-valves help eliminate electrical fault and human errors that cause accidents. The cylinder will not disengage when pressure is lost in the hydraulic line. A warning buzzer for the cab is also standard.
Â· Multi-position manual safety pin for added safety.
These couplers were designed to minimize the negative effect on breakout force due to the increase in the tip radius dimension. . For additional information contact the manufacturer direct at 1-800-803-3365 or browse online at http://www.aimattachments.com/.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world313 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior219 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)159 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting141 Views