AIM SRB excavator buckets
AIM Attachments manufactures a variety of different excavator buckets for machines of all sizes. These buckets feature top-quality hardened steel construction highlighted by AR400 steel cutting edges and side cutters. The buckets use AR400 steel because it is tougher, harder, and more wear resistant than any other steel plate used in the attachments industry–30% stronger and 46% harder than commonly used T-1 steel.
AIM SRB Excavator Buckets offer the following features:
- Thick horizontal wear straps and full-curve side wear straps
- Removes rocks and debris without removing soil.
- Heavy duty lifting D-ring
For additional information contact the manufacturer direct at 1-800-803-3365 or browse online at www.aimattachments.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle422 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew163 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views