AIM SRB excavator buckets
AIM Attachments manufactures a variety of different excavator buckets for machines of all sizes. These buckets feature top-quality hardened steel construction highlighted by AR400 steel cutting edges and side cutters. The buckets use AR400 steel because it is tougher, harder, and more wear resistant than any other steel plate used in the attachments industry–30% stronger and 46% harder than commonly used T-1 steel.
AIM SRB Excavator Buckets offer the following features:
- Thick horizontal wear straps and full-curve side wear straps
- Removes rocks and debris without removing soil.
- Heavy duty lifting D-ring
For additional information contact the manufacturer direct at 1-800-803-3365 or browse online at www.aimattachments.com.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs576 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity324 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Drones can improve stockpile analysis and safety228 Views