AIM SRB excavator buckets
AIM Attachments manufactures a variety of different excavator buckets for machines of all sizes. These buckets feature top-quality hardened steel construction highlighted by AR400 steel cutting edges and side cutters. The buckets use AR400 steel because it is tougher, harder, and more wear resistant than any other steel plate used in the attachments industry–30% stronger and 46% harder than commonly used T-1 steel.
AIM SRB Excavator Buckets offer the following features:
- Thick horizontal wear straps and full-curve side wear straps
- Removes rocks and debris without removing soil.
- Heavy duty lifting D-ring
For additional information contact the manufacturer direct at 1-800-803-3365 or browse online at www.aimattachments.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas423 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents303 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials257 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views