AIM SRB excavator buckets
AIM Attachments manufactures a variety of different excavator buckets for machines of all sizes. These buckets feature top-quality hardened steel construction highlighted by AR400 steel cutting edges and side cutters. The buckets use AR400 steel because it is tougher, harder, and more wear resistant than any other steel plate used in the attachments industry–30% stronger and 46% harder than commonly used T-1 steel.
AIM SRB Excavator Buckets offer the following features:
- Thick horizontal wear straps and full-curve side wear straps
- Removes rocks and debris without removing soil.
- Heavy duty lifting D-ring
For additional information contact the manufacturer direct at 1-800-803-3365 or browse online at www.aimattachments.com.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill431 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers389 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg311 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award188 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views