Alabama Supreme Court grants oral arguments in Gurley quarry lawsuit
The state Supreme Court will hear the oral arguments on May 3.
The decision follows the court’s reversal in December of a $5 million judgement against Gurley, which a Madison County jury granted M&N Materials in 2011. Prior to the reversal, town officials were exploring bankruptcy options because they said they could not pay the M&N verdict.
The lawsuit has been ongoing since 2003.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1633 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award352 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world216 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention187 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village138 Views