Alban Tractor, Ziegler Cat appointed as NorAm dealers
Baltimore-based Alban Cat now represents the NorAm 65E compact motor grader from the dealer’s 11 locations in the mid-Atlantic region.
The 84-year-old family-owned Caterpillar dealer will sell, rent, and support the 65E at each branch location including their extensive network of CAT Rental Stores: Alban Rents.
Ziegler Cat, based in Minneapolis, will provide market coverage for its 13 locations in Minnesota and seven locations in Iowa. Ziegler will provide sales, service and parts from all locations including Ziegler Rental operations. The 97-year-old dealership has represented the Caterpillar product line since 1914 and is based on founder W.H. Ziegler’s philosophy to “sell the best equipment and provide the best service.”
The NorAm 65E follows a rich 60 year heritage of compact graders originating with the Allis Chalmers model “D” in 1949. The machine continued to be the industry leader as the Fiatallis model 65B from the 1970’s through the 1990s.
NorAm Construction Equipment began marketing the machine in 1993 and has continually strived to update the unit to current technical and performance standards while maintaining the traditional features that have made the machine a staple in the industry.
“We are every pleased to have Alban Tractor and Ziegler Cat join our team,” Dave Watson, vice president of NorAm, says in a written press statement. “Both companies feature extensive histories and are very highly respected in their marketplaces. Our machine complements their product lines and provides their sales professionals with additional creative and cost effective solutions for customers in their areas of trade.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility916 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views