Alliance Truck Parts: Waterproof back-up alarm, one beep per second
Alliance Truck Parts’ new back-up alarm conforms to SAEJ994 standards and can be used on construction or agricultural machinery, and any truck that requires this type of alarm. The back-up alarm offers waterproof construction using rugged ABS plastic to withstand pressure-washing, harsh environments, and impact without damage.
The unit’s housing is designed to focus its 97-decible standard one beep per second output to the rear where it is most needed. The unit’s interior mechanism features solid -state electronics encapsulated in epoxy for increased durability. The unit is 4 inches wide, 1-5/8 inches deep, and 2-3/4 inches high. Its universal mounting design, with rugged stainless steel terminals that resist corrosion, simplifies installation. The alarm has reverse polarity.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years746 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader512 Views
- California firefighters respond to quarry blaze132 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013130 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska117 Views